Monday, August 8, 2011

Are you feeling blue?

I'd first like to say that I am very sorry for taking forever to post something, I have just been trying really hard to gather some great looks. There is a lot to come so keep checking back for more!

So far I have featured red and green. Today it is all about the blue! Everything is blue! Enjoy.


First look is brought to you by Amatria from Wyrmrest Accord. Unfortunately I could not get a better picture of his look so this will have to do. I've personally never seen these different items paired together so I really enjoy the outfit.


This outfit just looks so cool. I especially love the look of the pants! Nice work, Elheart.

Here is another blue look that is brought to you by Ivoron on the server of Moon Guard. One of his other outfits was featured as my second post on Oh, Azeroth! Check him out here.

Here is Odokken looking very fancy!


Here is just another picture of him.


This is a very simple look from Quelysse on the Wyrmrest Accord server but it still does feature the color blue. This is maybe more for the more simple characters or just a lower level. Also, I really like the way Quelysse looks I just have NO idea how to pronounce it.


I rarely ever get to feature draenei's (or at least it feels that way to me) so I am excited to show you this outfit worn by Testable! We've all seen these pieces before but not necessarily all together so I hope you enjoy.



Alright, that is all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed all these looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment